Before attending Sacred Heart University, every new student must complete and submit necessary medical paperwork to ensure a healthy experience. The University requires your Healthcare Provider to complete health forms to comply with Connecticut State Law regarding student immunizations. Attending to these forms is your responsibility. If this information is not up to date in the health services data bank, you will be blocked from future registration and you will be restricted from entry into University Housing.

SHU Student Health Portal

Your Student Health Portal is used for submitting forms and for communicating with your Health Services clinician and/or staff. You can log on to your Portal with your SHU username and password.

Your Student Health Portal allows you to:

  • Submit Health Services Forms and immunization information
  • Send secure messages to your Health Service clinician
  • Receive secure messages including lab results
  • Receive letters and handouts from your Health Service clinician
  • Upload a copy of your insurance card
  • Update your personal information and medical record
  • Schedule an appointment - Coming Soon

Student Health Services does not accept paper copies of health forms or immunizations. You must upload all documents in the Student Health Portal.

Access the SHU Student Health Portal

All Students


Student Athletes

The New Student Health Form is required for all new students and is separate from the Division 1 forms or Club Sports forms that are required by the Athletics Department. All new students must submit the New Student Health Form to Student Health Services as required by the State of Connecticut.

Academic Programs that use CastleBranch for Health Forms & Compliance

Certain programs require their own health forms through a company called CastleBranch -- Undergraduate Program: Nursing; Graduate Programs: Athletic Training, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant & Speech-Language Pathology. Your program will notify you if you are required to submit these forms. This does not exempt you from submitting the New Student Health Form to Health Services as required by the State of Connecticut.