Getting Started

New students should follow these steps:

Prior to meeting with an admissions counselor we suggest obtaining the following information:

  • Obtain Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the Department of Veterans Affairs Contact either Connecticut office located below
Newington Campus
555 Willard Avenue
Newington, CT 06111
Tel: 860-666-6951
Fax: 860-667-6764
West Haven Campus
950 Campbell Avenue
West Haven, CT 06516
Tel: 203-932-5711 
Fax: 203-937-3868
  • Transcripts from previous institutions attended and military credits applied
  • Following the completion of the Admissions requirements an acceptance determination is made. A letter stating this determination is sent to the applicant.

    • Provide a copy of COE and a copy of DD-214 (Discharge Papers) to Registrar’s Office for certification. COE can be completed at a later time but DD-214 is required to start admission process.

    • You may contact the Office of Financial Assistance for additional information concerning financial aid.

    • All admissions requirements must be fulfilled prior to eligibility for financial assistance. A prospective student may be issued an “in-process status” and may register for classes.