Winter Intersession at Sacred Heart University is an opportunity for current students, alumni, visiting students and lifelong learners to:
- Catch up on credits
- Improve your GPA
- Progress toward your degree
- Lighten your load for the next semester
During Winter Intersession, you can earn three course credits. All winter courses are offered ONLINE and in an accelerated format. Students are encouraged to review the syllabus for the intensive course, purchase required textbooks, and complete any pre-assignments.
Winter Intersession is separate from Fall and Spring terms. Tuition and fees are due in full upon registration. The refund schedule is 100% before the start of the first class. There are no refunds after the first day of class.
- Session A: December 17 – December 28, 2018
- Session B: December 17, 2018 – January 11, 2019
- Session C: December 31, 2018 – January 11, 2019
For more information, contact: