WebAdvisor is our online application that allows anyone to search for course offerings by semester. This information is up-to-date. You do not need a login to search for our offerings. Here are instructions and some helpful hints in finding our offerings:
- Go to the WebAdvisor log-in
- If you are not a current student or faculty member choose Prospective Students
- Click on search for sections
- You must select a term – and at least one other criterion.
- When you complete the selections click on submit to display search results
Definition of Criteria
- Fall - courses offered during the full fall semester
- Winter - courses offered between fall and spring semesters
- Spring – courses offered during the full spring semester
- Accelerated Terms included in a regular term. These courses are generally offered for part-time students only. See Academic Calendar for dates.
- Late Spring – includes Tri-semester and May Intensive.
- Summer I
- Summer II
- All subjects are listed in the drop down table
- Course levels are indicated in the drop down table
View directions to other campus/sites...
- Blended/Location indicates that the course is offered partially at the identified campus and partially online using our Blackboard application. We call that a ‘Blended’ course.
- Fairfield – all courses located at the 5151 Park Avenue Main Campus
- Center for Healthcare Education - College of Nursing & College of Health Professions
- Griswold – Graduate Education courses offered at our Griswold Campus – generally open to students identified with that campus
- Southport – Psychology courses located offsite
- Stamford – Courses located at Stamford Campus
- Online – Courses offered exclusively on-line using our Blackboard application
- Off-site Education Courses – Frenchtown, Sherman, Stratford, Beecher, New Haven, & Waterbury Schools