All transcripts are OFFICIAL. We do not process unofficial transcripts.
E-Transcripts are sent out daily provided no holds on account. There is no need to rush order E-transcripts.
- Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed
- Order updates will be emailed to you
- Track your order online using your email address
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts must be ordered separately
Your signed consent is required to fulfill your transcript order. You may sign a paperless consent form using your mouse or you may print the consent for your order and return it to the National Student Clearinghouse via fax, mail, or as a scanned email attachment.
- All financial obligations must be reconciled before transcripts will be released
- There is a fee of $10 for each official transcript requested
- Allow 2 business days for the processing of mail & pick-up orders (overnight services are available for an additional fee, allow 2 business days for processing).
- to the US = $30 (plus $10 for each transcript ordered)
- to Canada or Mexico = $50 (plus $10 for each transcript ordered)
- to other international locations = $60 (plus $10 for each transcript ordered)
- Allow additional time for processing during registration periods and during graduation week in May
St. Vincent's College: If you’re looking to request an official transcript from St. Vincent’s College, detailing coursework prior to July 2, 2018, visit the St. Vincent's website.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org