Download the 2014 Spring Shuttle Schedule (NEW). The Shuttle Service is operated by the Student Union Office. Any questions should be directed to the Student Union Office, not Public Safety. You can contact the Student Union Office at 203-371-7913.
Download the SHU Shuttles GPS APP for your iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone! Search Ride Systems in the APP Store and type in "Sacred Heart University" or go directly to our website at www.sacredheartushuttles.com
Shuttle to Division I Men's Ice Hockey Games | Milford Ice Pavilion
Take the Blackrock/Transit Shuttle
Blackrock route will be suspended at 5:30pm for game days.
- Friday, January 31, 2014 vs. Niagara 7:05pm game
- Friday, February 7, 2014 vs. Holy Cross 7:00pm game
- Friday, February 21, 2014 vs. Bentley 7:05pm game
- Friday, February 28, 2014 vs. Connecticut 7:05pm game
Special Game Day Only Shuttle
Runs on continuous loop to Pavilion
- Saturday, February 1, 2014 vs. Niagara
- Saturday, February 15, 2014 vs. American Int'L 7:05pm game
- Saturday, March 1, 2014 vs. Connecticut 4:05pm game
- Where do the shuttles go?
There are 6 shuttle routes:
- Park Ridge
- Black Rock/Transit
- Downtown Fairfield
The Park Ridge Route stops at Oakwood and Parkridge. The Service Route goes to the Lens Crafters at Trumbull Mall and Brook Side Plaza - Stop and Shop (Stop & Shop, Staples, etc.). The Transit/Taft Route goes to the Transit Station, (MTA Train Station, Bus Station, Long Island Ferry) and to Taft Commons. The Black Rock/Transit Route will travel to Black Rock Turnpike Stop (EMS, Coldstone, etc.) and then to the Bridgeport Transit Station. The Oakview/Cambridge route goes to the Cambridge Campus and Oakview Campus. The Downtown Fairfield route will travel to Sherman Town Green and Fairfield Shopping Plaza.
- Where do I go to get on the Shuttle?
All shuttles depart from outside Public Safety. Please see schedule above for specific times.
- If I have a class at the Art Department which Shuttle should I take?
You should take the Oakview/Cambridge Shuttle, which departs from campus by Public Safety every fifteen minutes. Please keep the times the shuttles arrives and departs from the Art Department/Oakview/Cambridge Campus in mind when planning your class schedules.
- If I miss the shuttle will it come back and pick me up?
The Shuttle Service runs like a city bus, it has scheduled stops and can not deviate from the schedule. We ask all students to check the shuttle schedule and keep this mind when planning all trips as to avoid missing the shuttle. Please understand we are striving to provide the best service for all students, if a shuttle was sent back to pick up a student it may result in the shuttle getting off schedule which would leave other students waiting at stops.
- Does the Shuttle go to other colleges/universities or to the airport?
No, it does not. But the Transit Shuttle can take you to the Bridgeport Transit Station where you can take the MTA, Bus, or LI Ferry.
- If I have any questions or concerns about the Shuttle Service who should I contact?
You can call the Student Union Office at 203-371-7913, stop by the Student Union Office located across from the cafeteria in the main academic building or email email@example.com. If you would like to be added to the Shuttle email alerts email "SIGN ME UP" to firstname.lastname@example.org