Refund Request

‌To request a SHUCard refund, print out the form below, complete and sign the form, then submit it to the Student Accounts Office, SC100. 

When you graduate, withdraw or terminate employment, the balance on your account will be refunded to you upon request less an administrative fee of $25.00. No refunds will be made prior to graduation, withdrawal and/or termination of employment.  If you have any outstanding charges with the University, your refund will be applied to those charges first.  The remaining balance will be issued for your refund.  All refunds are issued by check and mailed to the cardholders home address. Please allow 4 weeks for all refunds.