- Over 300 first-year residential students
- Shared kitchen space on each floor
- Overnight security presence at the main entrance of the building
- Card swipe entry at the main entrance
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Vending machines located throughout the building
- Shared gender specific common bathrooms
- Double and Triple Occupancy
- Window Coverings
- Card Swipe Entry to the Room
- Desks (One per resident)
- Chairs (One per resident)
- Adjustable bed (One per resident)*
- Three Drawer Dresser (One per resident)
- Clothes Armoire (One per resident)
- Cable Television Jack (One per room)
- Air Conditioning/Heating Unit
- Wireless Internet Access
- Micro-fridge unit (One per room)
*Lofting equipment is available upon request through the Residential Life Staff
Telephone lines are not provided in the rooms. Most students use their cell phone as their main mode of communication.
Meet the Staff
Merril Jones Jr.
Residence Hall Director
- Sarah Kosha (SRSA)
- Erika Borras
- Olivia Catania
- Martin Gustafsson
- Hector Gutierrez
- Kyle Horsa
- Megan Keane
- Savannah Lodge
- North Runk
- Jillian Wroth
- Taylor Zeller
Who is Thomas Merton?
A 20th Century American Trappist Monk, Thomas Merton is best known for his mystical writings and attention to social justice issues. Among his most important works are the Seven Storey Mountain and No Man is an Island.
"Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another."