The National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) is a prestigious national organization which recognizes the top 1% of residential leaders living within the residence halls. NRHH is overseen by the National Association of Colleges and University Residence Halls (NACURH), which is an international organization.
In order to become a member of NRHH, residents must:
- be nominated by a student, faculty, or staff member
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- be in good judicial standing
- live in the residence halls during your entire membership
- exhibit outstanding leadership and services in the residence halls
- complete an interview process
In order to maintain active membership in NRHH, members must:
- maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- maintain good judicial standing
- live in the residence halls during the following semester
- attend general body meetings
For more information, contact the NRHH Advisors, Beth Anne Voight-Jause at 203-416-3735 or Meghan Marino 203-371-6936.