The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is a self-governing body representing the six member fraternities at Sacred Heart University. The IFC strives to promote excellence in all aspects of fraternity life and academic pursuits. The Council also works together to help the entire Greek Community in areas of recruitment, scholarship, philanthropy, and social events. IFC fraternities recruit at the beginning of each semester through events sponsored by the IFC as well as individual chapters. Recent events sponsored by the IFC include the Welcome Back IFC BBQ, the IFC Flag Football Tournament and Greek Week.
Executive Board Members
- President: Christian Spies, Pi Kappa Phi
- Executive Vice President: Cole Plummer, Kappa Sigma
- Vice President of Recruitment: Will Mulkeen, Delta Tau Delta
- Vice President of Philanthropy: Kris Wehner, Omega Phi Kappa
- Vice President of Programming: Mike Jakoby, Delta Upsilon
- Treasurer: Sean Quigley, Delta Tau Delta
- Secretary: James Zwerling, Pi Kappa Phi
- Ryan Cantwell, Delta Tau Delta
- CJ Isgur, Delta Upsilon
- Moses Webb, Iota Phi Theta
- Matthew Taves, Kappa Sigma
- Mike Menache, Omega Phi Kappa
- Corey Gittleman, Pi Kappa Phi
Follow IFC on Social Media!