If you are considering transferring to Sacred Heart University, we've compiled all of the information you'll need to answer frequently asked questions about our campus. Once you have had the opportunity to learn more about the University, please schedule a visit to campus. You will never know if we are the right fit for you until you meet us in person.
Fall 2015: Application deadline for entry into the fall semester is August 1st.
Applications that come in after the deadline will be handled on an individual basis. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your application to be reviewed.
- Complete an online application
- Official college transcripts from previous institutions
- Official final high school transcripts
- Official SAT/ACT scores (optional)
- Letter of recommendation from a professor, counselor, advisor or employer
- $50 application fee (submit online by clicking here)
Sacred Heart University
5151 Park Avenue
Fairfield, CT 06825
Students will receive credit evaluations after their acceptance. Click here to learn more.
We look forward to working with you and encourage you to email us at email@example.com or contact one of our admission counselors:
We are not currently accepting transfer applications for our Nursing Program.
Please click here to complete the nursing survey.
If you are an International Student, click here.