To accept Sacred Heart University’s offer of admission all students must return the Enrollment Response Form which was sent to you with your letter of admission. If the personalized Enrollment Response form mailed with your admission letter is not accessible, print an Enrollment Response Form which may be used in lieu of the original. In addition, you must submit your enrollment deposit as indicated in the instructions on the response form. There are two methods for submitting your enrollment deposit. Please see the Enrollment Response form for complete instructions.
- Pay online by credit card - Residential Full-Time Students
- Pay online by credit card - Commuter Full-Time Students
- Pay online by credit card - Part-Time Students
- Pay via check by attaching a check to your Enrollment Response form and mailing it back in the postage-paid envelope that was provided in your acceptance packet or to the address on the form.
Please note the following important information regarding your enrollment:
- Enrollment deposits are non-refundable.
- All deposits are applied as credit to the current semester charges on your student account (For residents, $1350 is applied to tuition charges and $150 is applied to housing charges.)
- Sacred Heart University has the right to withdraw its offer of admission for the following reasons:
- Any part of the admissions application contains misrepresentations.
- You do not complete the requirements for high school graduation by the end of the current school year.
- There is a significant decline in your academic profile during your senior year.
- You submit a deposit to more than one institution.
If you have applied for financial assistance, you will receive a separate communication from the Office of University Financial Assistance regarding your financial aid package.Please note that completion of the FAFSA (SHU code #001403), and completion of the CSS Profile (SHU code #3780) is required to receive financial aid.