We are glad you are considering Sacred Heart University!
Meet Your Admission Counselors
Sacred Heart University offers many exciting programs and opportunities for international students like you, no matter what your home flag looks like. Whether you want to attend school in the U.S. A. for a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree, a Doctorate degree or intensive English language instruction, Sacred Heart University has the academic programs, career-related, fun and rewarding out-of-class opportunities, and the support you need to be a successful student—and help you reach your unique goals.
Special Instructions to apply for:
What does the rest of the world say about SHU? Take a look!
- The Princeton Review includes SHU in its The Best 379 Colleges: 2015 and Best 295 Business Schools: 2014 and U.S.News & World Report ranks SHU among the best regional universities in the North in its annual “America’s Best Colleges” publication, making it one of the top New England liberal arts colleges.
- SHU has been selected for membership in the 2014-2015 Colleges of Distinction, among approximately 300 colleges and universities in the country recognized for outstanding student engagement, great teaching, vibrant communities and successful student outcomes.
- Selected for membership in the Center for Student Opportunity’s “College Bound Coalition”—SHU is featured in the CSO’s College Access & Opportunity Guide, the first comprehensive college guidebook dedicated to highlighting institutions that provides access and opportunity for traditionally underserved student populations.
- SHU's Physical Therapy program was ranked the best in Connecticut and among the top five in New England by2014 U.S. News and World Report.
- Sacred Heart University's College of Arts & Science's Freshman Academic Advising Program has been recognized as among the best in the nation according to the National Academic Advising Association.
- The Princeton Review named Sacred Heart University's game design and development program as one of the top game design programs in the United States and Canada