Scholarships & Grants

Federal Sources

Eligibility Requirements

Award Ranges

Federal PELL Grant

U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien enrolled as an undergraduate and demonstrates financial need. Amounts are based on financial need AND number of enrolled credits per term (i.e. half-time, full-time, etc.).


GI Bill/Yellow Ribbon Program

Only individuals entitled to the maximum benefit rate (based on service requirements) may receive this funding.

Therefore, they may be eligible if:

  • they served an aggregate period of active duty after September 10, 2001, of at least 36 months;
  • they were honorably discharged from active duty for a service connected disability and they served 30 continuous days after September 10, 2001;
  • they are a dependent eligible for Transfer of Entitlement under the Post-9/11 GI Bill based on a veteran’s service under the eligibility criteria listed above.

For more information, visit the Yellow Ribbon Program in the Registrar's office. 


Outside Scholarships

The Office of Student Financial Assistance regularly receives notifications of outside scholarship opportunities and posts them to the SFA website. 

View our current outside scholarships