Whether you're returning to school to complete a degree, begin a new career, or acquire new skills, Sacred Heart University understands the unique financial concerns of adult students. The Office of Student Financial Assistance will work with you to maximize the federal, state and institutional aid that you are eligible for.
Use our website to:
- Apply for Financial Aid - Application Process & Deadlines
- Explore scholarships and grants
- View loans and financing options
- Find information on tax incentives and deductions
- Print a cost of education worksheet
- View forms
Together let's make your educational and career goals a reality.
For more information, contact Student Financial Aid at 203-371-7980.