- Estimating the Final Cost of Attendance Worksheet
Use this worksheet to help determine approximate cost of tuition and housing
- 2015-2016 Family Discount Form
Required to receive the family discount. Family members need to be enrolled simultaneously as full-time undergraduate students.
For full-time undergraduate students only who are eligible for Federal work-study.
University College (Part-time Undergraduate) Forms
Required for all part-time and AHEAD students.
Graduate Student Forms
- 2015-2016 Graduate Confidential Information Form
- 2016-2017 Graduate Confidential Information Form
Required for all graduate students.
SHU Online Student Forms
- 2015-2016 SHU Online Confidential Information Form
- 2016-2017 SHU Online Confidential Information Form
Required for all 8-week SHU Online students only.
If your file was selected for verification, copies of your IRS 1040 forms (1040A/1040EZ/1040) will NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED. IRS tax transcripts are the only acceptable form of documentation for federal verification and special circumstances. You can obtain your transcript online or by calling 1-800-908-9946.
- Verification Forms
Required for any dependent or independent student whose file was selected for verification by the Department of Education
- 2015-2016 Stafford Loan Certification
- 2016-2017 Stafford Loan Certification
Required for all students awarded a Federal Stafford Loan
- 2015-2016 Parent PLUS Loan Certification
Required for all students who are taking a Parent PLUS Loan
- 2015-2016 Graduate PLUS Loan Certification
Required for all students who are taking out a Graduate PLUS Loan
Alternative Loan Certification
- Alternative Loan Self Certification
Required for students making use of alternative education loans