These documents may only be submitted to the Office of Student Financial Assistance by the following means since they contain personally identifiable information:

Secure Fax: 203-365-7608
Mail or In Person: 
Sacred Heart University
Student Financial Assistance - Curtis Hall Room 101
5151 Park Avenue, Fairfield, CT 06825

Family Discount Forms

Family members must be enrolled simultaneously as full-time undergraduate students.

Work-Study Forms

For full-time undergraduate students who are eligible for work-study.

Part-Time Undergraduate Forms - required for all part-time and AHEAD students.

Graduate Student Forms - required for all graduate students.

SHU Online Student Forms - required for all 8-week SHU Online students.

Federal Forms

 Alternative Loan Certification