- Estimating the Final Cost of Attendance Worksheet
Use this worksheet to help determine approximate cost of tuition and housing
- 2016-2017 Family Discount Form
Required to receive the family discount. Family members need to be enrolled simultaneously as full-time undergraduate students.
For full-time undergraduate students only who are eligible for Federal work-study.
Part-time Undergraduate Forms
- 2016-2017 University College Confidential Information Form
Required for all part-time and AHEAD students.
Graduate Student Forms
- 2016-2017 Graduate Confidential Information Form
Required for all graduate students.
SHU Online Student Forms
- 2016-2017 SHU Online Confidential Information Form
Required for all 8-week SHU Online students only.
If your file was selected for verification, copies of your IRS 1040 forms (1040A/1040EZ/1040) will NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED. IRS tax return transcripts are the only acceptable form of documentation for federal verification and special circumstances. You can obtain your transcript online or by calling 1-800-908-9946.
- Verification Forms
Required for any dependent or independent student whose file was selected for verification by the Department of Education.
- 2016-2017 Stafford Loan Certification
Required for all students awarded a Federal Stafford Loan.
- 2016-2017 Parent PLUS Loan Certification
Required for all students who are taking a Parent PLUS Loan.
- 2016-2017 Graduate PLUS Loan Certification
Required for all students who are taking out a Graduate PLUS Loan.
Alternative Loan Certification
Required for students making use of alternative education loans.