Admitted St. Vincent's Students
Congratulations! Hard work and a commitment to your future earned you admission to Sacred Heart University’s St. Vincent’s College. Now we can help as you take your next steps to becoming a healthcare professional.
Complete and return your enrollment response form
- Complete and return your Enrollment Response Form, which was enclosed with your acceptance letter.
- Email it to email@example.com, or
- Mail it to SVC Office of Admissions, 75 Hunting Street, Bridgeport, CT 06606.
Submit your $250 enrollment deposit
- The non-refundable enrollment deposit is applied as a $125 credit to your tuition bill and to cover the $125 fee for processing your health/background clearance.
- Pay by credit card online (strongly encouraged) or
- Pay by check to Sacred Heart University, mailed to SVC Office of Admissions, 75 Hunting Street, Bridgeport, CT 06606.
Complete your clinical compliance requirements
- Your admission is contingent upon your passing a health clearance, background check and drug screen. You will receive more information about this process from Gina Terkildsen, Clinical Compliance Coordinator, following our receipt of your enrollment confirmation.
- In order to complete this requirement before the deadline, we advise you to schedule an appointment with your physician to complete the Health Clearance Form as soon as possible.
- Submit a copy of your completed Health Clearance Form to the SHU Wellness Center My Health Portal
Apply for financial aid
- Complete the SVC Financial Aid Application and file your FAFSA using the Sacred Heart University school code (001403) to be considered for financial aid.
- The priority deadline for the Fall term is May 1, 2020, although applications will continue to be considered.
Submit final official transcripts
- If you are currently completing any courses, request that all official transcripts be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to SVC Office of Admissions, 75 Hunting Street, Bridgeport, CT 06606.
Visit Student Accounts
Purchase a laptop
- Purchase a laptop, if you don’t already have one. A laptop is required for degree-seeking students by the time you begin courses in your major. University-recommended laptops may be purchased through SHU’s Mobile Computing Program, although any model is acceptable.
Prepare for the first day of classes
- Visit the Academic Calendar for the Spring 2020 schedule. If you are a certificate-seeking student, please note class schedules vary by certificate program.
Connect with your classmates
- Join the official Admitted Students Facebook group.
Share your excitement!
- Show your school pride by using #SVC on Instagram, and we may re-post you.