Media Arts Learning Outcomes
- Apply analytical methods to be active, critical consumers of mass media texts.
- Analyze ethical issues relevant to the production and distribution of mass media texts.
- Analyze the relationship between democracy and media systems.
- Work effectively in groups as both leaders and collaborators.
- Communicate and integrate ideas in oral, written, and audiovisual form.
- Demonstrate technical skills for creating multimedia artifacts, performances and/or productions.