Earn your M.S. in Digital Marketing with WCOB's quality program.
The M.S. in Digital Marketing program at the Welch College of Business prepares you for a successful career in Digital Marketing with courses that cover Digital Marketing; Social Media Marketing; Digital Advertising; Marketing Analytics, Big Data Marketing.
M.S. in Digital Marketing Benefits:
- With rolling admission, there are multiple term start dates throughout the year (Fall, Spring, Late Spring, and Summer) so that you can complete your degree at your own pace
- The median annual salary for professionals in the MS in Digital Marketing is $94,577 to $104,327 per year*
- There is a 19% projected job growth in Digital Marketing through 2024*
- Graduates from our program now work at positions for Philips; AT&T; Mastercard; Microsoft; Starwood Hotels and Resorts; NBC Universal; Prudential Financial; and Lowe’s Companies
- Big Data Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Digital Advertising
- Customer Experience Management
- Applied orientation with 60% of graduate courses using data from actual companies
- More than a 50-year history of graduating successful business students
- Accredited by both NEASC and AACSB
- 95% of our full-time faculty have doctoral degrees and have collectively worked a total 879 years in the corporate world
Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarships
At Sacred Heart University, we understand that the cost of graduate school is a significant investment. Tuition information for all our programs is available online. The Office of Student Financial Assistance will work with you to explore all your options and to maximize the financial aid that you are eligible for. View our website for our financial aid process, listing of loans and financing options, scholarships, grants and graduate assistantship opportunities.
*According to May 2017 Bureau of Labor Statistics
Latest News & Events
Sacred Heart Offers SAS Joint Certificate in Digital Marketing
February 19, 2019
Sacred Heart University is the first institution of higher education to offer the SAS Joint Certificate Program in Digital Marketing. This program will be an option for students earning their master’s degree in digital marketing at the Jack Welch College of Business.
Welch College of Business to Host Spring Research Day
April 10, 2018
The Jack Welch College of Business (WCOB) will host the second Research Day of the academic year on Wednesday, April 25, in the Martire Forum at 2 p.m. The College was the first at Sacred Heart University to start this initiative back in 2016. WCOB faculty members will present their current research papers on a variety of topics in poster format. Students, join for this opportunity to learn more about the research of your teachers. Research assistant sign-up forms will be available at the event.
WCOB Professor Jose Mendoza Interviewed in WalletHub's "2017's Best Things to Buy on Black Friday"
November 17, 2017
"Americans are obsessed with deals. Why else do we camp outside our favorite stores after a big holiday feast or force ourselves awake at ungodly hours to browse the virtual shopping aisles? Truth is, many of us find pleasure in buying merchandise at the deepest discounts and knowing we beat our fellow sale-addicted shoppers to the punch."