Earn your MS in Business Analytics with WCOB's quality program
The Masters of Science in Business Analytics at the Welch College of Business prepares you for a successful career in Data Science with courses that cover Business Analytics.
MS in Business Analytics Benefits:
- With multiple term start dates throughout the year, you can complete your degree at your own pace. The hybrid course meets on select Saturdays only to accommodate busy professionals.
- The median annual salary for professionals in Business Analytics is $82,450*
- There is a 14% projected job growth in Business Analytics through 2024*
All the courses are based on the PYTHON program. In addition to regular data mining and visualization courses, the program also offers a course in Artificial Intelligence and includes a practicum course.
- Applied orientation with 60% of graduate courses using data from actual companies
- More than a 50-year history of graduating successful business students
- Accredited by both NEASC and AACSB
- 95% of our full-time faculty have doctoral degrees and have collectively worked a total 879 years in the corporate world
Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarships
At Sacred Heart University, we understand that the cost of graduate school is a significant investment. Tuition information for all our programs is available online. The Office of Student Financial Assistance will work with you to explore all your options and to maximize the financial aid that you are eligible for. Explore our website for our financial aid process, listing of loans and financing options, scholarships, grants and graduate assistantship opportunities.
*According to Statistics on Indeed.com