Earn your MBA with WCOB's quality program
The MBA program at the Welch College of Business prepares you for a successful career in Business with courses that cover Accounting, Finance, Leadership, Team Management, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Business Strategy, Business Law and Ethics, Technology, and Data Analytics.
- Our MBA program has rolling admissions for Fall, Spring, and Late Spring
- The median annual salary for professionals with a MBA is $68,000 per year*
- There is a 9% projected job growth in MBA professions through 2024*
- Graduates from our program have gotten jobs at Legg Mason; Vineyard Vines; Perkin Elmer, Inc.; Wealth Continuum; Lockheed Martin/Sikorsky; Delta and Deloitte
- WGB 650 Strategic Integration: a signature course taught by a team of professors integrating the business disciplines
- WGB 604/605 Welch Competency: a set of two courses covering specific competencies such as talent management, technology integration and market data analysis
- Applied orientation with 60% of graduate courses using data from actual companies
- More than a 50-year history of graduating successful business students
- Accredited by both NEASC and AACSB
- 95% of our full-time faculty have doctoral degrees and have collectively worked a total 879 years in the corporate world
Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarships
At Sacred Heart University, we understand that the cost of graduate school is a significant investment. Tuition information for all our programs is available online. The Office of Student Financial Assistance will work with you to explore all your options and to maximize the financial aid that you are eligible for. Explore our website for our financial aid process, listing of loans and financing options, scholarships, grants and graduate assistantship opportunities.
*According to Statistics on Indeed.com
Latest News & Events
Welch College of Business Makes Princeton Review's Best Business Schools List for 2017
October 7, 2016
FAIRFIELD, Conn. - The Princeton Review has ranked Sacred Heart University's Jack Welch College of Business an outstanding business school once again. The education services company profiles SHU in the new 2017 edition of its annual book, The Best 294 Business Schools.The Princeton Review's survey asked students at the 294 business schools about their school's academics, student body and campus life as well as about themselves and their career plans.
SHU and the City of Milford to Collaborate on Marketing Campaign
May 4, 2016
FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Students from Sacred Heart University will be assisting the City of Milford’s Economic Development Commission (EDC) to create messaging, design, copy and a media plan for a full marketing campaign to attract businesses and demonstrate that Milford is a place for startups, those looking to expand and grow their business and those looking for a new home.
Milford Patch: Town Creates Plan with SHU to Attract New and Growing Businesses
April 13, 2016
Milford Patch: Town Creates Plan with SHU to Attract New and Growing Businesses: Milford’s Economic Development Commission (EDC) has teamed-up with Sacred Heart University students to create messaging, design, and media plans for an enhanced marketing campaign to attract even more businesses to the City. With an increase of businesses moving to Milford in recent years - 394 new businesses last year alone- the City sees huge opportunity.