Among an elite membership of fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide, the Welch College is accredited by AACSB International, the premier global accrediting body for schools of business degree. With courses offered on ground and online, Sacred Heart University’s programs offer the right amount of flexibility and convenience to help you accomplish your graduate goals.
What sets us apart?
Why choose the Welch College of Business?
- Strong focus on applied learning with 60% of graduate courses using data from actual companies
- Rich professional networking environment with 63% of graduate students holding full-time jobs at a variety of companies and an average class size of 22 students
- Established programs with more than 50-years history of graduating successful business students
- Accredited by both NEASC and AACSB
- Qualified and experienced faculty with 95% of our full-time faculty having doctoral degrees and having collectively worked a total 879 years in the corporate world
- US News & World Report ranked Sacred Heart University #4 in the North on its Most Innovative Schools ranking in 2018
- College Factual ranked Sacred Heart University Programs in the top 10% nationwide in 2018
- Times Higher Education ranked Sacred Heart University in the US Rankings for 2018
- US News & World Report included Welch College of Business MBA program in their ranking (#161 out of 475) in 2018
- Bloomberg ranked the Welch College of Business MBA program among the top 100 (#70) in the United States in 2015
All our specialized master’s programs that include data and technology courses (MS in Business Analytics, MS in Digital Marketing, and MS in Finance & Investment Management) are STEM-certified by the State of Connecticut.
This certification attests the data and technology content of our programs and gives the opportunity for three years of optional practical training (OPT) in the Unites States to international graduates.
WCOB Graduate Programs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
Learn more about our Welch Graduate Programs through our website or by contacting the Office of Graduate Admissions at 203-365-7619 or email@example.com.