Bachelor of Science in Health Science Major Core | 36 credits
For students entering SHU fall 2015 or earlier only.
- HS 302 Health Care Administration Practice 3 CR
- HS 350 Health Care Policy, Politics, and Advocacy 3 CR
- HS 351 Legal and Ethical Aspects of Health Care 3 CR
- HS 353 Diversity and Disparities in Health Care 3 CR
- HS 354 Improving Health Care Quality and Safety 3 CR
- HS 355 Health Research Capstone - experiential learning 3 CR
- 12 elective credits in Health Science courses
Pre-Professional Track Elective Courses | 18 credits
In addition to core courses and electives, students take courses as appropriate to professional program prerequisite requirements. Prerequisite course requirements VARY GREATLY for professional graduate programs. Students are strongly advised to consult their HS advisor and the specific professional program for prerequisite course requirements.