A completely customized group exercise class developed for the recreational and competitive golfer. Our program begins with a Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Movement Screen to determine areas that you can target with a resistance training program and a professional swing evaluation. We aim to provide a motivational and educational environment during your four 1-hour sessions. Upon completion of the program, you will have an improved understanding of your musculoskeletal strengths and weaknesses, knowledge about your golfing technique, and with a resistance training routine that you can continue at home to improve your golf game in the off-season. Musculoskeletal strength and movement efficiency are critical for injury prevention and improved performance in golf. This class was designed to target areas that are essential for golf. This class is limited to 6 participants.
How much is it?
$450 – Group Class (limited to 6 participants!)
Interested in a 1-on-1 setting? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
What does the $450 include?
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Movement Screen ($250 value)
- Four group exercise classes customized to the recreational golfer
- Resistance bands ($20 value)
- Professional golf swing analysis ($150 value)
- BOD POD assessment (gold standard body composition test; $75 value)
How do I sign up?
Complete our Schedule Appointment form to sign up!
When is it?
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017 6:30-7:30pm
- Tuesday, November 21, 2017 6:30-7:30pm
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017 6:30-7:30pm
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017 6:30-7:30pm
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017 6:30-7:30pm
Where is it?
The Motion Analysis Lab is in the Center for Healthcare Education, Sacred Heart University, 4000 Park Avenue, Bridgeport, CT
Who are the Golf Strong instructors?
- Jason Desombre, PT, CSCS, TPI-Level 3
- Tom Rosati, PGA Golf Professional