Joshua Lander, DC, MS, DACNB, CSCS
Josh has been in private practice since 2002 and currently operates Lander Sport + Health Sciences, LLC in Westport, CT.
Degrees and Certifications
- Doctor of Chiropractic, 2001 Life University, College of Chiropractic
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (2001-present)
- Board Certified Physiotherapy (2001-present)
- Diplomate American Chiropractic Neurology Board (2006-present)
- Master of Exercise Science & Nutrition, 2015, Sacred Heart University
- Bachelor of Health Science (conc. Exercise Science), 1996, Lock Haven University
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (2006-present)
- EX270 Neural Control of Human Movement
Research Interests and Grants
- Exercise & Parkinson’s Disease management
- Effects of exercise and movement on brain function
- Concussion treatment/rehabilitation
- Injuries and sports performance in teen athletes
Scholarly, Clinical, and Creative Interests
Awards and Fellowships
- Above and Beyond Award, New York Chiropractic Council, 2002 (For service at Ground Zero 9/11)
- Two-time All-American collegiate boxer/silver medalist, 1995 & 1996
Publications and Presentations
Lander JJ, Moran MF. Influence of Positive Air Pressure Body-Weight Support on Parkinsonian Gait. NeuroRehabilitation. 2017. 40(271-276)
- Lander JJ, Moran MF. Influence of Positive Air Pressure Body-Weight Support on Parkinsonian Gait. 2014 In: Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis Society Annual Conference. Newark, DE.
- Lander J, Paris B. A New Look at Mirror Image Exercise: Part 2. AJCC 2007 17(2).
- Lander J, Paris B. A New Look at Mirror Image Exercise: Part 1. AJCC 2007 17(1).
- Lander J. Chiropractic: A Useful Component of Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation: a Case Report. AJCC 2006 16(1).
Other professional works