3 + 3 Bachelor's & Pharm.D. Program with University of Saint Joseph School of Pharmacy
In this 3+3 academic program, a student can earn a Bachelor’s degree and Pharm.D. by completing all required credits for their degree program at Sacred Heart University within 3 years (115 credits). The balance of their undergraduate credits will be completed during their first year of pharmacy school at University of Saint Joseph School of Pharmacy.
Participating programs within the College of Arts and Sciences:
Students are required to:
- Follow the requirements of their declared Sacred Heart major.
- Complete all the pre-pharmacy required courses by their third year with grades of C or above
- Maintain good social standing while enrolled at Sacred Heart.
- Take the Pharmacy School Admissions Test (PCAT) by October of their third year of undergraduate education and achieve a competitive score.
- Have attained pharmacy related experience (shadowing, pharmacy technician)
Sacred Heart Faculty Advisors will assist admitted students to insure program requirements are met. Admitted students who fail to meet program requirements may still be considered for regular admission to Saint Joseph’s University School of Pharmacy.