The AlcoholEdu online course will be "live" and available:
July 28, 2014
To take AlcoholEdu for College, you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities. If you do not have this available in your home, you may want to check you’re your Town library, a local Kinko’s or cyber café.
- Go to: http://www.everfi.com/register
- Under New User, on the right side of the screen, enter your Login ID: C130253A and click submit
- On the registration page you will have the opportunity to create your AlcoholEdu for College account using your SHU email address and a password of your choice. Please be sure to write the password down and remember it you will need it later to log on for Part 2.
- You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a "Next" button. DO NOT log out until you click the "Next" button or you will have to repeat the section you have just gone through.
- When you return, log in as a Returning User and enter your SHU email address and the password you created when you first logged into the course.
Step 1. Try an alternate browser.
Step 2. Refresh the screen 2 to 3 times from within the course.
Should you experience any difficulties or require support, the AlcoholEdu for College Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the “Technical Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu for College screen. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Technical Support Center.