Trained professionals at the Counseling Center are ready, willing and able to consult with staff members, faculty and students about a myriad of topics. Consultation services include, but are not limited to:
- Providing books, pamphlets and other resource information for academic purposes.
- Education/debriefing about mental illness.
- Guidance on how to cope with the mental illness of a loved one.
- Consultation on stress reduction, time management, and study skills.
- Information about the field of counseling and other mental health professions.