Located on Park Avenue
Across the street from main campus
COUNSELING SESSIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT
- Make an appointment
- Meet our Staff
- Take our Online Screening
- Provide free, confidential individual and group counseling to students.
- Assist each individual regardless of race, religion, sexual identity or ethnicity with developmental, transitional, emotional, psychological and other mental health issues.
- Provide referrals to local psychiatrists and other mental health specialists.
- Develop outreach and psycho-educational programs on topics such as sexual assault, depression, suicide, cyberbullying, gender identity, healthy relationships, cultural sensitivity, stress management and eating disorders.
- Provide consultation services for faculty, staff and residence life personnel.
- Provide on-line self help resources in the form of workshops, virtual pamphlets collections and links to useful mental health-oriented web sites.