The Sacred Heart University Parent Council is a recognition society for current and past parents who make an annual leadership gift of $1,000 or more to The Fund for Excellence or to another fund supporting the mission of the University. The Parent Council also facilitates the opportunity for parents to enhance the quality of Sacred Heart experience for current and future students, to strengthen the SHU network for students and alumni, and to strengthen the University’s financial standing.
As a member of the Council you will:
• Receive invitations to join University President John J. Petillo for special and private events.
• Receive invitations to special on and off campus events.
• Receive exclusive communication materials from Sacred Heart.
• Have the opportunity to receive VIP seating at commencement.
• Have the opportunity to attend an annual meeting with Senior Leadership regarding the vision for the University.
• Have opportunities to host, sponsor, or assist with regional events for parents and students.