Reasons to Give
Give because participation is what counts. A gift of any amount helps makes a difference and helps elevate SHU’s rankings in publications like US New and World Report, raising the value of your degree.
Give because 9 out of every 10 SHU students receive some sort of financial aid. The University awards over $37 million of its own funds to SHU students.
Give because you can choose! Support the area of the SHU Community that is the most meaningful to you. 100% of your gift to SHU goes directly to the allocation of your choice. You can support any of the following:
- The Fund for Excellence (supports scholarship, financial aid, student programs and services - pretty much everything YOU experience)
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Colleges of Business
- College of Health Professions
- College of Education
- University College
- Ryan Matura Library
- Any of the 32 Division I athletic teams
- General Athletic Support (Pioneer Club)
Give because you want to give back. You can give back to the place that has given you so much and has made your college experience one of a kind.
A gift of ANY size helps! And to make things easier for you, you can set up a recurring gift to make your gift in small increments!