Every day you, our faculty and staff, are generous with your time and spirit as you support our students with their goals. So it also not surprising that over 25% of Sacred Heart employees support the University every year. Thank you for your time, spirit, and financial support!
What is the Fund for Excellence?
The primary purpose of the Fund for Excellence is to provide the University with support for it is most needed. Most often that need is in supporting the over $39 million that the University awards to students annually in financial assistance. Additionally the Fund also provides the University with resources to cover basic costs of running the University that most of us take for granted.
What other areas can I support?
- Pioneer Club (Athletics) or D1 Team
- Library Fund
- College of Arts & Sciences Dean's Leadership Fund
- Isabelle Farrington College of Education Dean's Fund
- College of Health Professions Dean's Leadership Fund
- College of Nursing Dean's Fund
- Jack Welch College of Business Dean's Fund
Ways to make a gift
- Payroll Deduction (Online) Submit form online
- Payroll Deduction (PDF) Complete the paper form and return it to the Annual Giving Office
- Give Online Now using your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express
- Other ways to make a gift
For questions or concerns, contact:
Executive Director of Alumni Engagement