The Monthly Online Payment Plan schedules an electronic transfer of funds from your checking/saving account directly to Sacred Heart University.
- Monthly Payment Plans are administered by Sacred Heart University.
- Monthly payment plans are NOT available for Late Spring and Summer.
- If you are not enrolled in a payment plan and/or paid in full by the pay in full date a late fee will be assessed at the rate of .75% per month on the unpaid balance (annual rate of 9%), such charge to be computed from the due date.
Payment Plan Schedule
Payment plans may require an immediate down payment in accordance with the following fee schedule:
|Enrollment Dates||Number of Payments||Payment Due Dates||Down Payment Due|
|May 15 - May 31, 2015||5 payments||06/01/2015
|0% down payment|
|June 1 - 30, 2015||4 payments||07/01/2015
|0% down payment|
|July 1 - 31, 2015||3 payments||08/01/2015
|25% down payment
plus 3 remaining payments
|Aug 1 - 31, 2015||2 payments||
|50% down payment plus 2 remaining payments|
|Sept 1 -15, 2015||1 payment||10/01/2015||75% down payment plus 1 remaining payment|
- Payment Plan Adjustments: Adjustments to your payment plan are not updated automatically, you must submit a change of status form to increase and or decrease your monthly payment plan amount.
- Fees: The monthly payment plan enrollment fee is $65 per semester. There are no fees for payments made via checking or savings.
- Payment Options: Credit cards are not a payment option. Payments are automatically debited from checking or savings account.
- Financial Aid: Students receiving financial aid are responsible for paying the portion not covered by pre-credited aid according to the payment plan elected
- Late Fees: If you are not enrolled in a payment plan and/or paid in full by the pay in full due date, a late fee will be assessed at the rate of .75% per month on the unpaid balance (annual rate of 9%), such charge to be computed from the due date
- Winter, Late Spring & Summer Sessions: There are no monthly payment plans available for these sessions.
- Down Payments: All down and full payments are processed immediately. If the down or full payment fails for any reason, the agreement will be terminated
- Failed Payments: If your payment plan monthly payment fails or is not received in compliance with the payment plan due date, the agreement will be terminated