This plan is available only to part-time students who are eligible for employer tuition reimbursement. This plan allows part time students to register for the current semester while deferring tuition payment until the payment date designated for the semester.
- Students must complete a Guaranteed Payment Plan Form
- A letter signed and on company letterhead from the student's company validating their tuition reimbursement policy and the students eligibility is required in order to participate in this plan.
- A Guaranteed Payment Plan Fee of $80 is assessed once per semester.
- Late Fee $90 will be charge if payment is received after the designed due date on the schedule listed above.
- University reserves the right to refuse acceptance of future Guaranteed Payment Plan for participation.
Effective Fall 2015 Semester Credit Cards numbers are no longer kept on file and charged automatically
- Complete Guaranteed Payment Plan form (GPP)
- Return to Student Accounts with your Employer/Company tuition letter
- Student Accounts will email a payment reminder prior to the due date
- Student Accounts will mail a detailed statement to the address on file with the designated due date
- It is the student responsibility to maintain a current mailing address with the registrars’ office
- Mail check to: Office of the Cashier 5151 Park Avenue Fairfield, CT 06825
- Make a payment by cash/check or credit card at the Fairfield Campus - Cashier Office SC100 Academic Building
- Credit Card Payment - fax your bill and credit card information form to 203-365-7536
- Online ACH Payment
Effective Spring 2016 Semester credit cards payments can be made online