Residential students will be assigned the following plans:
- All students living in Seton, Roncalli, and Merton halls will be assigned the Big Red Plan.
(Sophomores living in Roncalli can request the Pioneer Plan by contacting Student Accounts 203-371-7925 or visit the office: Main Academic Building, SC100)
- All students living in Bergoglio Hall, Christian Witness Commons, Pioneer Gardens and Scholars Commons will be assigned the Pioneer Plan.
(Juniors/Seniors living in Pioneer Gardens can request the Red and White Plan by contacting Student Accounts 203-371-7925 or visit the office: Main Academic Building, SC100)
- All students living in Oakwood, The Ridge and Taft Commons will be assigned the Red and White Plan.
- Your assigned meal plan will apply to both the Fall and Spring semesters. You may carry a maximum of 300 declining dollar points from Fall to Spring semester. At the end of the Spring semester the plan will terminate and any remaining points will be forfeited.
- All Commuter meal plans are available for purchase at the Student Accounts Office, SC100.
- Commuter meal plans can be added for the Fall Semester until September 6th and during the Spring Semester until January 31st. After the designated dates students can purchase SHU Dollars online or on campus.
University Official Meal Plan withdrawal/refund policy:
- 100% Before start of semester
- 80% Before start of 2nd week
- 60% Before start of 3rd week
- 40% Before start of 4th week
- 20% Before start of 5th week
- 0% After 5th week
Resident Meal Plans - as assigned by residence hall (as noted above):
Executive Premium Plan - $2,650 per semester = unlimited swipes
Big Red - $2,225 per semester = 130 meal plan swipes and $850 declining dollars
- Pioneer Plan - $1,680 per semester = 60 meal plan swipes and $950 declining dollars
- Red and White - $990 per semester = $990 declining dollars
Commuter Meal Plans - may select a Resident Meal Plan Option, or, visit the Student Accounts Office to purchase one of the following:
- Black Rock Meal Plan - $475 per semester = 15 meal plan swipes and 350 declining dollars
- Park Avenue Meal Plan - $240 per semester = 7 meal plan swipes and 180 declining dollars
- Merritt Meal Plan - $145 per semester = 5 meal plan swipes and 100 declining dollars
For more information regarding our Meal Plan and Dining services, visit our DineOnCampus website.