Residential students will be assigned the following plans:
- All students living in Merton, Seton, and Roncalli halls will be assigned the Big Red Plan.
(Sophomores living in Roncalli can request the Pioneer Plan by contacting Student Accounts 203-371-7925 or visit the office: Main Academic Building, SC 100)
- All students living in Bergoglio Hall, Christian Witness Commons, Oakwood, Pioneer Gardens and Scholars Commons will be assigned the Pioneer Plan.
(Juniors/Seniors living in Oakwood or Pioneer Gardens can request the Red and White Plan by contacting Student Accounts 203-371-7925 or visit the office: Main Academic Building, SC 100)
- All students living in Taft Commons, The Ridge and Toussaint Hall will be assigned the Red and White Plan.
- Your assigned meal plan will apply to both the Fall and Spring semesters. You may carry a maximum of 300 declining dollar points from Fall to Spring semester. At the end of the Spring semester the plan will terminate and any remaining points will be forfeited.
- All Commuter meal plans are available for purchase online or at the Student Accounts Office - SC 100.
- Commuter meal plans can be added for the Fall Semester until September 5th and during the Spring Semester until January 31st. After the designated dates students can purchase SHU Dollars online or on campus.
- All incoming Fall 2017, Full-time Undergraduate commuting students will be assigned the Jefferson Meal Plan ($250 declining dollars) each semester.
University Official Meal Plan withdrawal/refund policy:
- 100% Before start of semester
- 80% Before start of 2nd week
- 60% Before start of 3rd week
- 40% Before start of 4th week
- 20% Before start of 5th week
- 0% After 5th week
Resident Meal Plans - as assigned by residence hall (as noted above):
Executive Premium Plan - $2,785 per semester = 33 swipes per week
- 5 Meal swipes per day, Monday - Friday (25 total)
- 4 Meals swipes Saturday/Sunday (8 total)
- For more information see Dining Services
Big Red - $2,335 per semester = 130 meal plan swipes and 850 declining dollars
- Pioneer Plan - $1,765 per semester = 60 meal plan swipes and 950 declining dollars
- Red and White - $1,040 per semester = 1,040 declining dollars
Commuter Meal Plans - may select a Resident Meal Plan Option, or purchase one of the following:
- Black Rock Meal Plan - $500 per semester = 15 meal plan swipes and 350 declining dollars
- Park Avenue Meal Plan - $250 per semester = 7 meal plan swipes and 180 declining dollars
- Merritt Meal Plan - $150 per semester = 5 meal plan swipes and 100 declining dollars
- Jefferson Meal Plan - $250 per semester = 250 declining dollars
- This plan is a mandatory requirement for all incoming Fall 2017 Full-time undergraduate commuting students and will be included your billing.
For more information regarding our Meal Plan and Dining services, visit our DineOnCampus website.