Please read the following terms and then click the link at the bottom of this page to accept the terms and access the Students Accounts Online Financial Services website.
For value received, the Registered Student promises to pay to the order of Sacred Heart University all tuition and fees stated in the conditions of your registration agreement and if applicable the housing, meal plan and fees, hereafter called the principal. In the event a payment is received later than the due date a late fee will be assessed at the rate of .75% per month on the unpaid balance (annual rate 9% per year). Should any outstanding balance be referred to a credit or collection agency for collection, the signer of this note acknowledges that this may affect signers credit rating. Should suit be brought to recover this note, or should the same be placed in the hands of an attorney for collection, the maker(s) of this note promise to pay holder's attorney fee, an amount equal to 15% of the principal amount owing hereon but in no event less than $50 in addition to the amount found owing hereon. In addition the University will not release grades, transcripts, diplomas, employer verification or allow a student to register for subsequent terms with a delinquent balance.
By signing below, the applicant hereby certifies that this Agreement was entered into and executed in the State of Connecticut.
The University reserves the right to:
- Request all delinquent payments be made in the form of a bank check or certified check.
- Cancel classes (current and subsequent semesters) if accounts are not paid in compliance with Sacred Heart University Payment and/or Registration polices.
University will not release grades, transcripts, education verifications, diplomas or allow a student to register for subsequent terms with a delinquent balance.University reserves the right to request all delinquent payments be made in the form of a bank check, certified check, or money order.
Important Payment Plan Information and Agreement Terms
- A $65 non-refundable payment plan fee will be automatically charged to your account
- ALL DOWN PAYMENTS ARE DEDUCTED/CHARGED TO YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IMMEDIATELY
- When you enroll in a payment plan your payments are automatically debited from checking or savings account.
- MAKE A PAYMENT IS A SINGLE PAYMENT ONLY
- Sacred Heart University reserves the right to impose a late fee of .75% per month on any balance for payments made after the scheduled due date (9% per year).
- Financial assistance and student loans are considered methods of payment. Should any financial assistance awards or loan amounts change, the resulting balances are the student's responsibility.
- The University may elect not to have on-line financial services available during specific times.
- Payment plans may be canceled at the discretion of the Sacred Heart University Bursar's Office. Any charges/fees paid to date will not be refunded.
- Credit Card is no longer a payment method for a Payment Plan
- Sacred Heart University reserves the right to cancel your payment plan if you default in your agreement.
- All payments will be posted to the student's accounts receivable balance as processed.
- Payment plans can be set up on a per semester basis only (Fall and Spring only).
- If you add courses or incur any additional charges and or credits, these adjustments will not be automatically added to your payment plan. To make changes to your payment plan, complete a status change form and fax to the Student Accounts Office at 203-365-7536 (5 business days are required to process your request).Full payments can be made throughout the semester
PLEASE REVIEW THE ABOVE TERMS BEFORE ENROLLING IN A PAYMENT PLAN OR MAKING A PAYMENT
Note: All down payments are deducted/charged to your payment method immediately. "Make a Payment" is a single payment only."
IMPORTANT ONLINE PAYMENT METHODS:
Credit Cards (Master Card/Amex/Discover) are not an accepted method of payment - online payments can only be made by ACH (checking and/or savings)
I have read, understand and agree with the above information