Sacred Heart University is pleased to introduce our online financial services website where you can:
- View your account activity in real time
- Make a payment
- Set up a payment plan
- Change your banking information or personal profile
- Authorize someone (i.e. parent) to access your account and make payments
Currently Enrolled Students
Currently Enrolled Students will need the following information to enroll in a payment plan, make a payment or to view your current financial transaction details in real time:
- Read the instructions and then click on Enroll in a payment plan or make a payment
- You will then be directed to the webpage - Students Access your account
- You will need the following to log in:
- WebAdvisor/Blackboard login
- To make a payment or enroll in a payment plan, you may need your student account billing statement and/or additional credits to calculate your payment plan or payment:
- Tuition and fees/Housing/Meal Plan costs
- Financial Aid = Financial Aid Award Letter (do not use work study)
- Outside Loan amounts
Authorize Account Access
If you wish to authorize someone to access your account:
- On the Quick View Page, click on Authorize User on the Menu Bar
- Then click on ADD AN AUTHORIZE USER
- Add the person's e-mail address you are authorizing
- Then Click Add User
Once your student has added you as an authorized user:
- The Authorized user will receive a temporary password and directions to be used on the Authorized Users -Access your Student's account webpage.
- The Authorized User will be directed to login and set up their user ID and password for future use.
- Authorized User (i.e. parent) can view your student account and make payments or set up a payment plan.
Still have questions?
Billing questions? Call Student Accounts at 203-371-7925
Financial Aid questions? Call Financial Assistance at 203-371-7980