Sacred Heart University is pleased to introduce our online financial services website where you can:
- View your account activity in real time
- Make a payment
- Set up a payment plan
- Change your banking information or personal profile
- Authorize someone (i.e. parent(s)) to speak or meet with Student Accounts representatives on your behalf, access your account activity, and make payments.
Currently Enrolled Students
Currently Enrolled Students will need the following information to enroll in a payment plan, make a payment or to view your current financial transaction details in real time:
- Read the instructions and then click on Enroll in a payment plan or make a payment
- You will then be directed to the page - Students Access your account
- You will need the following to log in:
- WebAdvisor/Blackboard login
- To make a payment or enroll in a payment plan, you may need your student account billing statement and/or additional credits to calculate your payment plan or payment:
- Tuition and fees/Housing/Meal Plan costs
- Financial Aid = Financial Aid Award Letter (do not use work study)
- Outside Loan amounts
Authorized User Account Access
Student Accounts representatives may only speak with you, the student, regarding your student account details, unless you identify an authorized user(s). To set-up an authorized user, please log in to your account , then, follow these steps:
- On the "My Account" summary page, click on "Authorized Users" on the menu bar
- Click on "Add Authorized User"
- In the applicable box, enter the e-mail address of the person you are authorizing, then, answer the yes or no questions as indicated
- Click "Continue"
- On the "Agreement to Add Authorized User" screen: mark the "I Agree" box, then, click "Continue"
- Confirmation of submission will then be presented
There is no limit to the quantity of authorized users; repeat this process to add additional authorized users.
Once you have added the authorized user:
- The Authorized user will receive an email with their temporary password and directions as to how to log in to the student's account using the Authorized Users log in boxes
- The Authorized User will be directed to login, enter their full name and set up their unique password for future use
- Authorized Users (i.e. parent) can speak/meet with Student Accounts representatives, view your student account and make payments or set up a payment plan.
Still have questions?
Call Student Accounts at 203-371-7925
Financial Aid questions?
Call Student Financial Assistance at 203-371-7980