Sacred Heart University is pleased to introduce our online financial services website where you can:
- View your account activity in real time
- Make a payment
- Set up a payment plan
- Change your banking information or personal profile
- Authorize someone (i.e. parent) to access your account, make payments and speak to Student Accounts regarding your Account.
Currently Enrolled Students
Currently Enrolled Students will need the following information to enroll in a payment plan, make a payment or to view your current financial transaction details in real time:
- Read the instructions and then click on Enroll in a payment plan or make a payment
- You will then be directed to the webpage - Students Access your account
- You will need the following to log in:
- WebAdvisor/Blackboard login
- To make a payment or enroll in a payment plan, you may need your student account billing statement and/or additional credits to calculate your payment plan or payment:
- Tuition and fees/Housing/Meal Plan costs
- Financial Aid = Financial Aid Award Letter (do not use work study)
- Outside Loan amounts
Authorize Account Access
If you wish to authorize someone to access your account:
- On the Quick View Page, click on Authorize User on the Menu Bar
- Then click on ADD AN AUTHORIZE USER
- Add the person's e-mail address you are authorizing
- Then Click Add User
Once your student has added you as an authorized user:
- The Authorized user will receive a temporary password and directions to be used on the Authorized Users -Access your Student's account webpage.
- The Authorized User will be directed to login and set up their user ID and password for future use.
- Authorized User (i.e. parent) can view your student account and make payments or set up a payment plan.
Still have questions?
Billing questions? Call Student Accounts at 203-371-7925
Financial Aid questions? Call Financial Assistance at 203-371-7980