Major checksheets contain a detailed account of the requirements for each undergraduate program offered at Sacred Heart. Graduate students should contact their department for their plan of study.
To view the checksheets, choose a college and then select a specific major:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Health Professions
- College of Nursing
- Isabelle Farrington College of Education
- Jack Welch College of Business
Undergraduate Students beginning in Fall 2015 or later:
Undergraduate students beginning in Fall 2015 and later should review the lists found by clicking the links below in addition to the major checksheet to find courses which will satisfy the Foundational Core and Thematic Liberal Arts Core requirements. Students who began before Fall 2015 do not need this information and need only review the major checksheet
- Foundational Core Courses
- Thematic Liberal Arts- Freedom and the Common Good
- Thematic Liberal Arts - The Search for Beauty
- Thematic Liberal Arts - Wellness and Well Being
Program Evaluation Help
Students and Faculty will find guides for reading the program evaluation by clicking the links below.