Our beautiful campus in Fairfield, CT, is a vibrant community in the summer. Summer promises to bring world-class SHU faculty and students dedicated to fulfilling their academic dreams together.
Sacred Heart’s Summer Sessions allow visiting students the chance to take one or more courses. Current SHU students can take a class or classes to get ahead or explore a new interest.
Sacred Heart’s Summer Sessions give every student a variety of options to choose from:
- Three convenient sessions available for 2018:
- Late Spring: May 14 – May 25
- Summer 1: May 29 – July 6
- Summer 2: July 9 – August 17
- Over 100 courses to choose from
- Study online or on the Fairfield campus
Are you a Visiting Student?
Students who have never taken a course(s) at Sacred Heart University and have not applied to the university must complete the Visiting Student Form.
For more information, contact: