Because of the impending weather alert for Saturday morning, December 17, the following final examinations have been rescheduled:
- Finals scheduled for 8:30 a.m. will begin at 10:30 a.m.
- Finals scheduled for 10:45 a.m. will begin at 12:45 p.m.
- Finals scheduled for 1 p.m. will begin at 3 p.m.
Professors who are making alternative arrangements must notify their students.
Please take a moment to review the inclement weather cancellation/delay policy.
|Important Information||Text Message Alerts |
HELPFUL LINKS CAMPUS INFORMATION
Sacred Heart University has implemented an Emergency Notification system comprised of multiple technology layers for all members of the University community. This system requires that each student, faculty and staff member(s) provide emergency contact information. This information will be protected and held confidential, for use only by this emergency notification system.
SHU Communication Methods
- CAMPUS EMERGENCY CALL: (203) 371-7911 or (203) 374-9352 / Non-Emergency: (203) 371-7995 and for Local Police & Fire call – 911
- SHU website will have updated campus status reports.
- SHU Information Line at (203) 365-7669 for updates.
- SHU Public Safety may deploy the text message Emergency Alert System.
- Follow SHU on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for timely updates.
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SacredHeartUniversity/
- Instagram - https://instagram.com/sacredheartuniversity/
- Twitter - @sacredheartuniv
Please be advised that all SHU Shuttle routes will be cancelled as of 11 a.m. The last departures from campus, regardless of their regular schedule, will be at 11 a.m.