The JLC is now offering an ONLINE MATH SERVICE for students who have questions related to their math courses. This service is a convenient alternative to our more traditional approach to working with students in a typical 30-minute one-to-one tutorial at the Learning Center.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- Download the Math Submission Form and save it to your Desktop so you can easily access it each time you submit a question or problem.
- In order for us to respond to your request, it is ESSENTIAL that you fill out all the requested information on the Submission form.
- If you are not using SHU email account, be sure to include your name in the subject line of your email.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Assistance in approaching problems and an explanation of how to correct past errors.
- A response within 36 to 48 hours.
WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT EXPECT FROM US
- The actual solution or answer to a problem.
- Commentary on instructors or course standards.
REMEMBER: This service is meant to be a convenient alternative for students who have questions pertaining to a specific math topic. If you still prefer to work directly with a peer tutor at the Center, call us at 203-371-7820 to make an appointment.