Students who have a documented disability that significantly impacts major life functions are encouraged to register with the Office of Special Learning Services and use the special services and support available on campus.
If you are a new student at Sacred Heart University with a documented disability and would like to register for accommodations with the Office of Special Learning Services, you need to start the registration process as soon as you are enrolled.
Submission deadline for requesting special housing accommodations is Wednesday, July 5, 2017. Submissions received after the deadline will be accepted, but might not be honored.
Who should consider registering with the Office of Special Learning Services and requesting accommodations?
- Students who have a documented disability that significantly affects major life functions
- Students who had an IEP, 504 plan and/or received accommodations in high school
- Students who used accommodations at another college
Application process to register for the first time with the Office of Special Learning Process
- Before you start your application please have all documented disability forms ready.
- Start the New Student Application for Services
- Our office will review your application and will contact if we need more information. Please, start the application as soon as you are enrolled to better support you in this process.
- OSLS will inform you about your registration status.
If you have any questions, contact Beth Skudzienski, Assistant Director of Special Learning Services, at email@example.com.