Criteria for requesting electronic books for your courses
- You have submitted the appropriate documentation regarding your disability
- You are officially registered with the Office of Special Learning Services, and
- You have been granted use of the electronic books as a reasonable accommodation by the JLC Assistant Director, Special Services.
Procedure for requesting electronic books for your courses
- Fill out the Electronic Books Request Form each semester. Fill out this form prior to the semester start. Failure to do so will result in delays finding your electronic books.
- You will be contacted by email once your books are received.
If you have any questions, contact:
Coordinator, Testing Services
Office of Special Learning Services