Make an Appointment
Appointments for all JLC’s academic support services are available through a centralized online appointment system, Jandrisevits Learning Center scheduling system.
If you encounter any technical problem with the online scheduling system, contact technical support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View a PowerPoint on how to use the Jandrisevits Learning Center scheduling system.
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Log in to our online appointment system
- In the dropdown under Limit TO: Select tutoring subject (e.g. Mathematics)
- Select a date and time that works with your schedule by clicking on the white squares
- Fill out the appointment form
- Click save
- Exit and you will receive a confirmation email with the date, time, and location.
- Your appointments will show in orange
- Most appointments take place in the JLC, Student Success Center. To find out the meeting location, click on your appointments and you can see the meeting location.
What happens if I miss an appointment?
If you miss 3 appointments, you will be counted as a no-show. You will be unable to schedule any future appointments until you speak with a staff member at JLC.
CLA & Student Tutors
If you do not find the appointment that you need, check on the availability of alternative tutoring support in our CLAs and Student Tutor list.
Over 135 different courses are included in our Peer Tutoring program.
If you need help in a class, and you can’t find a tutor, let us know by filling out the form below or stopping by the JLC. We'll do our best to get you connected with a tutor.
What to Bring to Tutoring Sessions
Bring your course syllabus, your assignment instructions or guidelines, the textbook or other readings that you need for the assignment, your rough draft or outline (if you have to write a paper), and any written feedback on previous papers. Come prepared to discuss your learning goals for the session and bring a list of questions you want to ask the tutor.
Canceling an Appointment
- Go to our online appointment system
- Log in using your user name and password for this system
- Click the "My Appointments" link, and open up the appointment that you would like to cancel
- Click “Cancel this appointment”
- Click "Confirm Cancellation"
- Make another appointment if you need to reschedule
Please note that these professors are not included in the online scheduling system. To arrange an appointment, email them directly.
Accounting/Finance/Business - All Levels
Biology - All Levels