CT Business Security Summit - November 14, 2013
Sacred Heart University and Outsecure Inc. in partnership with STOP. THINK. CONNECT. are pleased to host the first CT Business Summit on security, privacy and trust, a special program tailored for business owners who are committed to enhancing their online safety.
Attendees can hear from leading business, privacy and security practitioners, who will share insights and solutions about the current pervasive cyber-security risks from a business perspective. Find out about the impact of information security on revenue, customers, costs and reputation.
Who should attend?
- Business owners and their leadership teams who want to know if their security programs are protecting their business
- Business leaders who want to learn more about protecting their business from breaches, cybercriminals, fraud and related risks
- Accountants, lawyers and others who consult with business owners (CPE credits available*)
- Employees who are responsible for data security
What will attendees learn?
- How do cyber-security threats relate to your business, and what you need to do about them
- How to protect private data of your business, your employees, and your clients
- How to use your PC, Smartphone, tablet and other devices to run your business in a secure way
- What is “reasonable security” that businesses need to demonstrate to AG in case of breach
- How to create a cyber-attack incident response and data breach plan
Date: November 14, 2013
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
Where: Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT Campus, University Commons Auditorium
Keynote Address: Identifying & Securing Private Data: Tips for the Vigilant Business, Brian Rauer, Executive Director & General Counsel, New York Better Business Bureau
- Registration for members of Sacred Heart University (Students, Faculty and Staff)
- Registration for non-SHU Community Members