You can easily check individual papers for plagiarism using SafeAssign Direct Submit right in your Blackboard Courses! To do so, follow these simple instructions:
- Login to Blackboard at http://blackboard.sacredheart.edu and enter your course by clicking its title.
- In your “Control Panel” under “Course Tools” select “SafeAssign”.
- Select the “DirectSubmit” option.
- Click the “Submit a paper” button.
- Upload the document you want to check for plagiarism or copy the text in the textbox.
- If you do not want to add papers to Institutional Search Database select the “Submit as draft” checkbox.
- If you want to only add papers to Institutional Search Database select the “Skip Plagiarism” checkbox.
- Once you are done select “Submit” to review the results.