You may automatically check individual papers for plagiarism by creating a SafeAssignment in a content area! To do so, follow these simple instructions:
- Log in to Blackboard at http://blackboard.sacredheart.edu and enter your course by clicking its title.
- Select a content area.
- Under “Create Assessments” select “SafeAssignment”.
- Enter the information for the assignment.
- Note: Selecting the “Draft” function does not add the document to the SafeAssign database but still checks it for plagiarism.
- Click “Submit” to add the SafeAssignment to the content area.