The Photo Roster Module is a tool in Blackboard that allows you to view photos of students in your course. Although this is an online resource, printing the photo roster module is still possible. To do so, follow these simple instructions:
- Login to Blackboard at http://blackboard.sacredheart.edu and enter your course by clicking its title.
- In your “Control Panel” under “Course Tools” select “Photo Roster Module”.
- While viewing the “Photo Roster Module”, click and drag to highlight all of the student information.
- In your chosen browser select “File>Print Preview”.
- Adjust the layout settings to select the frame of highlighted text and images.