You can easily embed Flickr Photos right in your Blackboard courses and share them with your students instantly! To do so, follow these simple instructions:
- Login to Blackboard at http://blackboard.sacredheart.edu and enter your course by clicking its title.
- Select the content area in your navigation menu where you wish to place your image.
- Click the “Build Content” button and select “Flickr Photo” from the “Mashups” Category.
- Enter a keyword or title for the video you wish to embed and click “Go”!
- Review your results and choose “Select” for the image you want to present to your students.
- Enter an optional message to your students and click submit! That’s it!