MySHU consists of two separate systems; Blackboard and WebAdvisor. Items listed below are common, but not a complete list of issues that can be defined as either Blackboard or Web Advisor related issues.
- Inability to access Blackboard and/or specifically Blackboard courses
- Inability to complete the Blackboard login process
- Inquiries about Blackboard tools and features
| Common Problems:
- Inability to register online (check registration holds first)
- Inability to log into Web Advisor
- Grade entry issues
|To Report a Blackboard Issue:
- Contact the SHU Call Center at 1-866-365-7575
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Launch a support ticket
|To Report a WebAdvisor Issue:
- Contact the IT Call Center at 1-866-365-7575
- Report the issue using the WebAdvisor online form.
|To launch a support ticket, follow the instructions below:
- Visit: https://itsupport.sacredheart.edu
- Click Log In and select Incident Management to create a new incident.
- Select Blackboard as your category
- Enter a description of your issue and click submit
|NOTE: DO NOT USE THE WEBADVISOR FORM TO REPORT A BLACKBOARD ISSUE.