Introducing Tech Tips
Tech Tips is the name of our new technology blog that will contain tips for getting the most out of your Blackboard Page. To access the Tech Tips blog visit http://shutechtips.blogspot.com/.
MySHU consists of two separate systems; Blackboard and WebAdvisor. Items listed below are common, but not a complete list of issues that can be defined as either Blackboard or Web Advisor related issues.
- Inability to access Blackboard and/or specifically Blackboard courses
- Inability to complete the Blackboard login process
- Inquiries about Blackboard tools and features
| Common Problems:
- Inability to register online (check registration holds first)
- Inability to log into Web Advisor
- Grade entry issues
|To Report a Blackboard Issue:
- Contact the SHU Call Center at 1-866-365-7575
- E-mail email@example.com
- Launch a support ticket
|To Report a WebAdvisor Issue:
- Contact the IT Call Center at 1-866-365-7575
- Report the issue using the WebAdvisor online form.
|To launch a support ticket, follow the instructions below:
- Visit: https://itsupport.sacredheart.edu
- Click Log In and select Incident Management to create a new incident.
- Select Blackboard as your category
- Enter a description of your issue and click submit
|NOTE: DO NOT USE THE WEBADVISOR FORM TO REPORT A BLACKBOARD ISSUE.